The following experiments may be performed :
- Connect R- load and observe the variation of the output voltage and output current with changes in the pulse width ( duty cycle ) and frequency respectively in both synchronized and variable modes. Observe the input current waveform also. Also see the waveforms across the power transistor.
- Repeat the above test for an R-L load.
The trainer consists of the following :
- Diode and power transistor based module.
- Control circuit module.
- Loads and associated circuits.
Additional accessory required :
- Dual channel Oscilloscope